Light Weight Composite
If you have transportation, storage or production applications that require a short term economical solution then our Composite Tote Tanks / IBC's are what you're looking for. They come with a Return Program, perfect for operations without facilities for extra storage, cleaning or disposal of empty used tote tanks, IBC's. Check with your Durastar representative today for details.
- Approved for transport and storage of hazardous goods with specific weight up to 1.9 S.G.
- UN, Transport Canada certified on new or refurbished composite tote tanks
- Perfectly suited for high bay warehousing can be stacked up to 4 high empty
- Tubular galvanized steel cage and integrated pallet
- Additional corner guards to protect inner container
- Light weight for easier handling and lower transportation costs
High molecular weight, high density polyethylene (HDPE) extrusion blow molded bottle, especially shaped to ensure complete discharge of contents. 6" cap with 2" vacuum vented centre bung. Protectively placed 2” cylindrical valve or 2” butterfly valve (DN50) with cam lock or NPT threaded fittings.
Rigid welded hot dipped galvanized tubular steel cage with 2 large identification plates.
Integrated galvanized steel base shaped for inner container support and stability while facilitating total draining of residual contents from the inner container.
SM 1000 - 1,000 litres / 275 gal SM 1200 - 1,249 litres / 330 gal
Also available: Refurbished tote tanks
Used tote tanks
RM 1000 or RM 1200, new bottle, WM 1000 used-washed
valve, cap, refurbished base and cage Non UN Certified
1000 litre - Length: 120 cm / 48” Width: 100 cm / 40” Height: 116 cm / 46”
1249 litre - Length: 120 cm / 48” Width: 100 cm / 40” Height: 135 cm / 53”