Light Weight Composite
If you have transportation, storage or production applications that require a short term economical solution then our Lightweight Intermediate Bulk Containers/ IBC's/ Composite Tote Tanks are what you're looking for.
- Approved for transport and storage of hazardous goods with specific weight up to 1.9 S.G.
- UN, DOT and Transport Canada certified on new or rebottled composite tote tanks
- FDA food grade certified
- Perfectly suited for high bay warehousing can be stacked up to 4 high empty, 2 high full
- Rigid welded tubular hot dipped galvanized steel, integrated pallet with 2 large indent plates
- Additional corner guards to protect inner container
- Light weight for easier handling and lower transportation costs
Inner Container (Bottle)
High molecular weight, high density polyethylene (HDPE) extrusion blow molded bottle, especially shaped to ensure complete discharge of contents. 6" cap with 2" vacuum vented centre bung so top fill cap can stay on while emptying. Protectively placed 2” cylindrical valve with cam lock quick connect fitting.
1041 litres / 275 gal
Can be stacked 2 high when shipped in a standard transport truck. Available at all our locations in either new or rebottled.
1,249 litres / 330 gal
Due to their height these units cannot be stacked which doubles transport costs. Due to low demand in other parts of the country these units are only available at our Mississauga, ON location.
SM 1000 (1041 litre): All new units.
RM 1000 (1041 litre): Rebottled. Used steel cage in good condition with new bottle insert and fittings.
RM 1200 (1249 litre): Rebottled. Used steel cage in good condition with new bottle insert and fittings. Only available at our Mississauga location. All new SM 1200 units available as a special order production item with minimum quantity requirements.
Prices vary depending on location and number of units required. Please specify when inquiring or ordering.